When you “find work that is engaging, you’re likely to develop long-lasting passion for that work.”
Here are some samples of what gets me involved and ready to work!
- Drawing what’s on my mind
- Editing and color correcting video
- Completing a long structural analysis problem
- Teaching class about engineering subjects such as statics
- Running a gaming community channel
- Planning bulletin boards for my residents to view
All of these fuel my commitment to success because they give me control, a sense of completion, variety of options, and contribution to a community!